Whitelist Domain & E-mail Addresses Guide
1. To add people to your Safe Senders List, do the following:
2. On the Home tab, click Junk, and then click Junk E-mail Options.
3. On the Safe Senders tab, check the Automatically add people I e-mail to the Safe Senders List box.
To make sure that your message recipients, even if they aren’t an Outlook contact, are on your Safe Senders List, do the following.
1. On the Home tab, in the Delete group, click Junk, and then click Junk E-mail Options.
2. On the Safe Senders tab, select the Automatically add people I e-mail to the Safe Senders List check box.
E-mail addresses that are listed in your Contacts are considered safe by the Junk E-mail Filter if the Also trust e-mail from my Contacts check box is selected (the default setting). However, you might also sometimes send e-mail to recipients who are not listed in your Contacts. Such recipient addresses are not considered safe by default. If you want these addresses to be considered safe, do the following:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
3. Click the Safe Senders tab.
4. Select the Automatically add people I e-mail to the Safe Senders List check box.
You can create a filter to automatically send emails from certain domains to your inbox.
1. On the upper right, go to Settings.
2. Click Filters and Blocked Addresses and then click Create a new filter.
3. In Domain or From, input orion180.com.
4. Click Create filter with this search.
5. In When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam.
6. Click the Create filter button.
Have additional questions?
Give us a Call
We understand additional questions do come up. If so, please feel free to contact us and a representative will gladly help answer or direct you to the right person to answer your question.